1 Day Ngamba island chimpanzee sanctuary is one of the shortest excursions organized to enable you to explore Ngamba Island. It is comprising of 100acres of rain forest supporting a rich diversity of natural wildlife. Ngamba Island is a home to different species of plants, trees as well as forest bird species, stunning but rare reptile species such as snakes and lizards.
This tour offers you an opportunity to encounter orphaned chimpanzees that have been rescued by Uganda wild Authority from poachers and traders.
One day tour offers a unique opportunity for close viewing of chimpanzees when they are feeding and you have an opportunity to take photographs for those human closest animal relatives.
After an early morning breakfast at your hotel, the driver/guide will pick you and transfer you to Entebbe where they will brief you about your one-day excursion. You will therefore embark on a 45minutes speed boat or a traditional boat ride that sets of at 8am to Ngamba island.
On arrival at the island you will be received by the guide who will give you an orientation talk. You will then move to the viewing platform to enjoy the fabulous views of the chimpanzees during feeding time at 11am local time. Have a face to face encounter with the chimpanzees in their natural environment and also witness their species being fed and during this time of feeding, you can take photos for future memories.
The trip to Ngamba Island is in two shifts, the morning shift will start at 8am and will be back at the dock at 12:45pm, while the afternoon shift will depart at 12:45pm and get back at 4:30PM.
After enjoying the chimps and other attractions on the island, you embark on the boat cruise to proceed to Entebbe where you will be driven back to your hotel in Kampala.
END OF TRIP
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites Including protected areas mentioned.
- A professional English-speaking driver/ guide.
- Bottled water when on safari.
- Fees for activities of tourists.
- Laundry services
- Beverages / drinks of personal nature like alcohol.
- Airport transfers arranged on request.
- Other activity fees that are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips for drivers/guides and other staff members.
- International flights arranged on request.
- Domestic flights arranged on request.
- Any other extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
Important to Note
The deposit is fully refunded if the booking is canceled up to 45 days before arrival.
Balance should be paid 60 days before arrival.
Why Book with us?
- Safari Departs any date
- Unbeatable prices
- Authentic safari experience
- Tailor-made safari packages
- Accommodation and meals inclusive
- Professional guides
- Life changing travel experiences